Two page story revision




My revised two page story is on the top and my original two page story is on the bottom. The first revision I did was changing the background to white instead of dark red. Doing my research through all of the magazines I did not find one that had a colored Two page story. They either had pictures in the story or a background color of something very light. I felt that a white background would make the pictures and writing stand out more. The next thing I did was section my writing. I shortened the instructions, and put them on one half of each page. On the left half of the first page I put the materials needed and a picture of the final product. I felt that when people opened the magazine to this page they would want to see a picture of what the final product would look like first. Then I started with the steps, in between some of the steps I put in a picture related to the nearest step. I felt that this would break up the page and not look as congested with words. I also added page numbers to each side of the pages, corresponding with my flat plan. Due to my shortening in the steps I felt I did not need to add "tips and  extra help". I made the steps more understanding and easy to read. I also shortened the list of materials. Some of the ones I originally listed were not necessary and did not need to be added.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research HGTV Magazine

Research Better Homes and Gardens Autumn Glow magazine