Creative Critical Reflection Draft #2
How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
My product engages with audiences due to the high interaction of activities inside the magazine. There are many "Do it yourself" activities associated with my magazine. The target audience we are aiming for is people interested in creating crafts and decorating, which are mostly female but we also aim towards males and families with children. The interest of the target audience towards my magazine will be reached using eye catching conventions and convincing language. Some of these conventions I used in my magazine include bold and colorful text, brightly colored pictures with fun and engaging activities.
The name of my magazine is used to attract my target audience because the name "Living Handmade" allows people to think about fun, creative, crafts at a cheap cost that everyone can afford. I made sure the background of my magazine was bright and looked like something someone would want to make themselves. The cover lines I used are words and phrases that catch the eye. They are word that young adults might use and say. I also used different font sizes, shapes and colors to attract the audience and keep them engaged.
I would promote my product in many different ways but the main form would be through social media. I would create a page for my magazine on Social Media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. On Twitter people can "Re-Tweet" other posts, by doing this it would attract more people to view our page and subscribe to my magazine. I would put the website link in the bio of my social media page so it was easy to access. Due to my magazine attracting the younger females I would be sure to make my magazine easily accessible online. Another way I could distribute my magazine is through ordering online and the people receiving their order to their homes.
My product engages with audiences due to the high interaction of activities inside the magazine. There are many "Do it yourself" activities associated with my magazine. The target audience we are aiming for is people interested in creating crafts and decorating, which are mostly female but we also aim towards males and families with children. The interest of the target audience towards my magazine will be reached using eye catching conventions and convincing language. Some of these conventions I used in my magazine include bold and colorful text, brightly colored pictures with fun and engaging activities.
The name of my magazine is used to attract my target audience because the name "Living Handmade" allows people to think about fun, creative, crafts at a cheap cost that everyone can afford. I made sure the background of my magazine was bright and looked like something someone would want to make themselves. The cover lines I used are words and phrases that catch the eye. They are word that young adults might use and say. I also used different font sizes, shapes and colors to attract the audience and keep them engaged.
I would promote my product in many different ways but the main form would be through social media. I would create a page for my magazine on Social Media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. On Twitter people can "Re-Tweet" other posts, by doing this it would attract more people to view our page and subscribe to my magazine. I would put the website link in the bio of my social media page so it was easy to access. Due to my magazine attracting the younger females I would be sure to make my magazine easily accessible online. Another way I could distribute my magazine is through ordering online and the people receiving their order to their homes.
Comments
Post a Comment