Conventions/Social Groups
My magazine is focused on families with small children that are looking for inexpensive projects to do. During Christmas time, many families have children at home that tend to get bored very easily. By having these cheap, fun, easy projects it will keep them entertained. Including an article about a canvas painting, it allows children to be creative and come up with their own designs. Although there are many other crafts to pick from, this craft is very resourceful. After you make your canvas there are many other crafts you can create from the materials you used. Families want to be able to have fun with their kids and allow them to use the materials again to make more crafts and memories. One convention I tried to use to get this type of audience to read this magazine are the pictures I included. I wanted the pictures to attract children and families. I tried to take pictures that were colorful and really stood out in the magazine. I also tried to use phrases and captions that sounded exciting and convincing. I used bold fonts to attract the reader, thinking it might catch their eye as it is sitting on the shelf.
Comments
Post a Comment