Plan/Production Research for 2-Page spread
I spent a lot of my time researching and deciding which project I wanted to pick for my 2-page spread. I had gone on many different websites and read many articles to decide which project I liked the best. Having to complete this project in order to take a picture for my cover also helped when deciding which project I picked. Since I wanted a project that almost anyone of any age would enjoy I felt that canvas painting was the best choice. After deciding that I wanted to do canvas painting I had to pick which design I wanted to do. I did not want to entirely take an idea and copy it but I used the ideas found in my research to help decide what I wanted to create. I also used the steps the used for advice when creating my project. Creating the project myself helped to make the 2-page spread because I could also add tips and tricks that I used to make it easier. I used websites such as Pinterest and google images to help me. Pinterest was my main source of research. It had many ideas for canvas painting and also helped with creating the instructions for how to create it.
Comments
Post a Comment