Plan/Production Cover Design Template

For my Cover Design I wanted to have the title at the top of the page in a bold color and font to make sure it stood out. Then I thought it would be good to have pictures next to the title to give the cover something interesting to look at. I wanted a background picture of the completed Christmas project to try and make the magazine stand out from all the others. When I was making the captions I also wanted different fonts and sizes to keep the reader interested in what it had to say. I was also going to put other smaller projects on the cover with the page numbers under them that way people would open the magazine to see what they looked like in a bigger picture and how to make them. I also originally thought about making a small list of crafts that could be found in the magazine to keep the viewer interested. I wasn't sure on what color I wanted to make the font. I had planned on making it red, green, and black, but I had to wait until I had my background picture in place to decide what color the font would be.
Comments
Post a Comment