Plan/Production 90 Page Flat Plan


For my 90 page flat plan I had more projects and pages filled with information than advertisements. Originally I had the table of contents on page 2 but then realized that all of the magazines I had done my research on did not have the table of contents on page 2. They were more likely to be located on pages 3, 4, or 5. I also realized in the beginning pages of many magazines there were an advertisement or two before the table of contents. I put an advertisement on page 1 and then a craft on page 2 to keep the focus of the reader but to also have an advertisement in there. After the table of contents I started to put more advertisements and articles to be seen. Later in the magazine is where I put my 2-page spread. I did not realize how many articles I would need to include an had to do more research to find them and information on them. First I did the advertisements and then I placed the articles within the advertisements. I tried to balance out the pages of advertisements with the articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research HGTV Magazine

Research Better Homes and Gardens Autumn Glow magazine