Project Selection- My Decision

I have chosen the magazine project. I chose this project because I feel that I can create and come up with a more creative idea for a magazine rather than a film. With my skills of being able to take good quality pictures and coming up with a creative layout I feel that the magazine would be the best fit for me. For my project my partner and I will create a magazine that is about do it yourself activities describing how to make creative crafts from scratch that can be used in day to day lives. We categorized our project as lifestyle. The magazine is considered lifestyle because it will include ideas and creative activities for people to make in their own homes. I will work with a partner and we will collectively split the roles of creating the magazine. We will split the cost of the materials needed to create the projects and we will both come up with different ideas for the magazine. We will also get together to create the different do it yourself activities and life hacks in order to come up with the explanations and descriptions on how we made them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research HGTV Magazine

Research Better Homes and Gardens Autumn Glow magazine