Project Selection-Magazine
Based on my experiences and what we have learned in class print journalism has interested me. Due to the film the Newsroom, it has interested me in writing and coming up with stories. I found writing stories and coming up with topic ideas very fascinating and it really caught my interest. I also really enjoyed completing the magazine analysis. Going through the magazine I chose to do my magazine analysis on, I really enjoyed looking at all of the details and how the magazine was laid out. The magazine project would be a good fit for me because I really enjoy writing and creating pages. When I am given a PowerPoint project, I try to make it as creative as I can and enjoy doing it. I am also good at persuading people towards different things which would be a good fit for me and the magazine project. Some challenges for me and the magazine project would be thinking about what looks best. I might take too much time trying to decide which layout looks best or which font is the most creative and that could take up too much time. Another challenge for me could be going into too much detail. I might write too much about a topic or go into detail that is excessive or not necessary for the magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment