Project Selection-Film
Film production has interested me based on many things we have done in class. Watching Ferris Bueller and the way they made the film was very fascinating and really caught my interest. I really thought the process of making a film and creating characters was really interesting. In class, watching the film "All the President's Men" and learning about how they created the movie with less technology than we have today was really creative and eye catching. It made me very curious about the way films were made before that time period. I possess a few skills that would make the film project a good fit for me. I enjoy taking pictures and recording videos. I also like to edit and enhance pictures to make them look better. I also used to model for my sister and her photography class therefor I can relate to the people I would record or take pictures of. What might make the project a challenge for me is trying to decide what angle looks best or what background music best fits.
Comments
Post a Comment